Revolution R Open 3.2.2 is the latest release of RRO.
Supported Platforms. Revolution R Open is built and tested on the following 64-bit platforms:
- Windows® 7.0 (SP 1), 8.0, 8.1, 10, Windows Server® 2008 R2 (SP1) and 2012
- Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10)
- Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04, 15.04
- CentOS / Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8, 6.5, 7.0
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 & 11 & OpenSUSE 13.1
To see all system requirements or get installation instructions, read our Installation Guide.
This release is supported on 64-bit platforms only.
Installers by Platform
Click on your installer to begin downloading:
|Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.10 (hotfix 1)||RRO||(included)|
|RHEL / CentOS 7||RRO||MKL*|
|RHEL / CentOS 6||RRO||MKL*|
|RHEL / CentOS 5||RRO||MKL*|
RRO Source Code ***
*Installing MKL for multithreaded performance is an optional enhancement. It is not required to run Revolution R Open.
***Downloading source code is optional, and not required to run Revolution R Open.
Start Installing Revolution R Open
Begin the installation of RRO as follows:
- Go to the directory where you downloaded the file.
- Follow these installation instructions:
Connect with Other Users
Join the RRO Google Group to connect with other RRO users.
Revolution R Open (RRO) is the enhanced distribution of R from Revolution Analytics. It is a complete open source platform for statistical analysis and data science.
RRO 3.2.2 is based on (and 100% compatible with) version 3.2.2 of the R language, and includes additional capabilities for performance, reproducibility and platform support.