Revolution R Open is supported on 64-bit platforms only.
Supported Platforms. Revolution R Open is built and tested on the following 64-bit platforms:
- Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04
- CentOS / Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8, 6.5, 7.0
- Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10)
- Windows® 7.0 (SP 1), 8.0, 8.1, Windows Server® 2008 R2 (SP1) and 2012
Experimental Platforms. Revolution R Open is also available for the following Experimental 64-bit platform(s). While we expect it to work, RRO hasn’t been completely tested on these platforms. Let us know if you encounter problems.
- OpenSUSE 13.1
To learn about other system requirements, read more in our installation guide.
Installers by Platform
Click on your installer to begin downloading:
- RRO 8.0.1 Beta 3 - Ubuntu 14
- RRO 8.0.1 Beta 3 - Ubuntu 12
- RRO 8.0.1 Beta 1 - RHEL / CentOS 7
- RRO 8.0.1 Beta 1 - RHEL / CentOS 6
- RRO 8.0.1 Beta 1 - RHEL / CentOS 5
- RRO 8.0.1 Beta 1 - openSUSE
- RRO 8.0.1 Beta 1 - Windows
- RRO 8.0.1 Beta 2 - Mac OS X
Looking for an older version? See past versions.
Source Code: Revolution R Open is distributed under the GNU Public License v2 (GPLv2) open source license. Download the source code for all platforms below.
Downloading source code is optional, and not required to run Revolution R Open.
To also receive notifications when our patches, upgrades, and new versions are released, sign up here!
Start Installing Revolution R Open
Begin the installation of RRO as follows:
- Go to the directory where you downloaded the file.
- Follow these instructions
Connect with Other Users
Join the RRO Google Group to connect with other RRO users.
Revolution R Open (RRO) is the enhanced distribution of R from Revolution Analytics. It is a complete open source platform for statistical analysis and data science.
RRO 8.0.1 is based on (and 100% compatible with) version 3.1.2 of the R language, and includes additional capabilities for performance, reproducibility and platform support.